NOTE: These are CAMO ED coated steel replacement bolts that include a blue Nylok patch for a secure installation. Your CAMO Spider comes with silver steel bolts that requires use of blue loctite. A CAMO Chainring is required to mount the CAMO Spider. See tech specs below for installation torque.
1. Perfect chainline - for wear and shifting precision
2. Optimal material usage - for weight, stiffness, and wear
3. Price - for less expensive replacement chainrings
4. Swapping - Very fast chainring change out with 5 small bolts and no nuts.
5. Availability - Wolf Tooth is the one-stop-shop for your direct mount needs...round or oval, stainless or aluminum, and no matter the crankset.
6. Bling!! - spider colors and bolt colors add a little flash to your sweet ride.
7. Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
Weight: 5 bolts • 4g
Material: ED coated steel
Size: M5 x 8mm